- Ticket 48144 - Add /usr/sbin/status-dirsrv script to get the status of the directory server instance.
- Ticket 48743 - If a cipher is disabled do not attempt to look it up
- Ticket 48755 - moving an entry could make the online init fail
- Ticket 48767 - flow control in replication also blocks receiving results
- Ticket 48912 - ntUserNtPassword schema
- Ticket 48914 - db2bak.pl task enters infinitive loop when bak fs is almost full
- Ticket 48916 - DNA Threshold set to 0 causes SIGFPE
- Ticket 48918 - Upgrade to 389-ds-base >= 184.108.40.206 doesn't install 389-ds-base-snmp
- Ticket 48919 - Compiler warnings while building 389-ds-base on RHEL7
- Ticket 48920 - Memory leak in pwdhash-bin
- Ticket 48922 - Fix crash when deleting backend while import is running
- Ticket 48924 - Fixup tombstone task needs to set proper flag when updating tombstones
- Ticket 48925 - slapd crash with SIGILL: Dsktune should detect lack of CMPXCHG16B
- Bug 1347761 - CVE-2016-4992 389-ds-base: Information disclosure via repeated use of LDAP ADD operation, etc.
- Bug 1353956 - Upgrade from FreeIPA Fedora 23 container to Fedora 24 fails with syntax error at
/usr/share/dirsrv/updates/91reindex.pl line 17, near ")
Regression introduced by Ticket 48755 to 220.127.116.11-1.
- Bug 1350393 - setup-ds.pl fails on F24 if perl-Errno is not updated (DS 48901)
- Bug 1114928 - etup-ds.pl creates configuration files under /usr (DS 528, 47840)